[livecode] Seeking your thoughts on shape in music

From: Alice Eldridge <alicee_at_sussex.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 20:58:37 +0000

Dear Toplappers of the world,

Standard apologies for cross-posting: I am seeking perspectives from a range of improvisers for a piece of research on Music and Shape.

If you have 5 minutes and are happy to share your personal perspective, I would love to hear from you - further information and 7 short questions here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/G8PT38Y

I am interested in laptopists who use pre-compiled software, live coders or those who play any kind of physical (acoustic or electronic instrument).

Many thanks in advance,

Alice

---
Dr Alice Eldridge
Music Informatics
Department of Informatics and Engineering

alicee_at_sussex.ac.uk
+44 (0) 1273 87 7267