Re: [livecode] help - "future directions in live coding"

From: Juan A. Romero <rukano_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 12:11:19 +0200

> What other techniques do live coders try and discard?

So, now a little demo of my 'discarded' gui coding:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCzufVRuGRs

Haven't used it anymore since last year, but it still works.
Would be nice to have the code and the gui more integrated in an IDE, but as I wrote before... it's a nice feature, but I don't really know if I would still use it all the time.

Cheers,
Juan