Re: [livecode] Cyclic revision control

From: Julian Rohrhuber <rohrhuber_at_uni-hamburg.de>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 00:49:37 +0200

Something vaguely related was the topic of one of the talks I gave in Sheffield (I think it was programming programming) - where I showed "eternal return". It accounts for the two-dimensionality of live coding time, of course inevitably adding another dimension. Currently it has a preorder of events (a timeline) in which you can jump around however, reprogramming your past.