Re: [livecode] Cyclic revision control

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 00:03:42 +0100

Hi Julian,

On 4 April 2011 23:49, Julian Rohrhuber <rohrhuber_at_uni-hamburg.de> wrote:
> Something vaguely related was the topic of one of the talks I gave in Sheffield (I think it was programming programming) - where I showed "eternal return". It accounts for the two-dimensionality of live coding time, of course inevitably adding another dimension. Currently it has a preorder of events (a timeline) in which you can jump around however, reprogramming your past.

Yes I had your talk in mind while writing the original blog post, and
referred to as allowing 'non-linear scheduling of changes, hope that's
right. Is there something on-line about it I can link to? Maybe what
I am thinking is something very similar to your system but with 2D
time as a torus. I'm probably just talking nonsense...

http://yaxu.org/