[livecode] Cyclic revision control

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 13:13:43 +0100

Hi all,

I've just blagged again, this time on cyclic revision control:
  http://yaxu.org/cyclic-revision-control/

The idea is to try to make revision control tools where the goal is
not to develop code towards future featuresets, but to work your code
back to where it started. Has anyone been experimenting in this area?
 It seems to me that live coding performances (I have my own in mind)
are quite linear, not repeating past developments. I did integrate
RCS in feedback.pl, so it was possible to jump back in time, but this
idea is more an interface that helps develop forwards to a previous
state, if that makes sense.

Cheers,

alex