Re: [livecode] lmrfrms

From: Laurens van der Wee <l.vanderwee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 11:09:55 +0200

>> Nice. You know any other examples that do 'that'? I mean, it's nice to know, to be able to theorize a bit further about what we do.
>
> Not that I can think of...

That's interesting, don't you think? For me it feels natural, to take this step. From the first moment on, what attracted me in live coding was the performative quality on many levels (sound, visual, creative process on stage, seeing people struggle, etc.) rather than code itself, and thus it's capacity to communicate with different 'worlds'. Can't imagine I'm the only one, especially on this list...

laurens.