Re: [livecode] lmrfrms

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 08:55:35 +0000

On 2 March 2011 20:07, Laurens van der Wee <l.vanderwee_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Two performers with the semi-translucent screen in the middle. Projection from behind, creating a shadow of the painter, who's painting on the rear of the screen. I sat next to the sound engineer, so not on stage.

Oh nice! I didn't realise she was behind the screen.

> That's funny. I also kinda liked the wobbling screen, especially on video. It has its quality. But it's not by purpose, still looking for the ultimate way to fix it. But maybe we shouldn't?

I guess it's good to be in control of whether it wobbles or not and
decide at the time.

> Interesting comparison. A pity that the quality is not so high, I couldn't really see what's going on...

As I remember it was building a map of Palestine with abstractions as
names as cities, a wall of bangs being built around them. Something
was supposed to happen to the wall at the end but there was a bug in
the patch, so it was left standing.

> Nice. You know any other examples that do 'that'? I mean, it's nice to know, to be able to theorize a bit further about what we do.

Not that I can think of...

--
http://yaxu.org/