Re: [livecode] new TOPLAP home page

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 22:33:51 +0000

Yes I agree with you totally, it gets across the definition of live
coding in precise terms but says nothing about what it really is.
I've used this introductory paragraph before, which I think goes a bit
towards what you are saying:

  Live coding is a new direction in electronic music and video, and is
getting somewhere
  interesting. Live coders expose and rewire the innards of software
while it generates
  improvised music and/or visuals. All code manipulation is projected
for your pleasure.

I don't have the energy to work on this either, but maybe that is a
better starting point?

--
http://yaxu.org/