[livecode] i am...

From: miguel santasusana <conexionismo_at_yahoo.es>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 02:44:43 +0000 (GMT)

Hi.

I'm Miquel, from Barcelona. After some years of psychedelic bizarre impro, i tried to make a recording studio business in the grape fields with some friends (do not mix friendship with business never). At that time i buy a powerbook g3 wallstreet and i install puredata and soundhack while listening Xenakis, Henry, Tudor... Oh! a new sound world!
I had fun doing some total improvisation electronic concerts with a group called res (me with a laptop, a friend with analog synthesizers and other friend in perfomance).

The logical next step on impro are the livecode. Now i love jitlib supercollider!

--
Creative Commons & Open Source experimental electronic & computer sounds.
http://musicnumbers.wordpress.com/