Re: [livecode] live coding

From: Samuel Freeman <sam_at_collectivology.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 11:54:55 +0000

Hello, my name is Sam,

I've been performing live with laptop as instrument for past five or
six years.

I'm hopelessly addicted to Max/MSP/Jitter

I go through phases of live coding in Max (as opposed to performing
with prepared patches), and always enjoy listening to live coding of
others.

currently working on a composition environment which accommodates both
live code style performance, and non-real-time development of
semi-fixed musical works...