Re: [livecode] live coding

From: F. Medeiros <excalibas_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 13:00:50 +0000

Hello, I'm Francisco, I live in Portugal and work with sound and
images.

I am kind of live coding visuals with puredata every weekend on a club
in Lisbon and several underground parties doing my patching live but
starting with last night's patch, I find it much more interesting than
just mixing videos.

Fluxus is great and taught me recursion but I need to learn more to use
it live, for now graphical programming works better with my brain.

With this list I can follow whats happening on the world and I don't
feel so alone since there is no one making this kind of things around
here I am still to see a live live coding session.

http://www.myspace.com/vjxis