Re: [livecode] live coding

From: Mauro LIZAUR <listas_at_cacavoladora.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 23:46:57 -0300

2011-02-15, alex:

> Hi all,
[...]
> So, I think it's time to break the ice that's formed, and to entice
> some lurkers out and broaden the discussion. So please hit reply and
> introduce yourself, and state your interest in live coding.
>
> I'll do it too, but someone else go first!
>
> alex

Hi people,
My name is (as you might guessed already) is Mauro, I live in Argentina
working as a [insert technology] Developer, a year ago or so I became
a Debian Developer (where I collaborate very little these days D:),
I have a couple of "live coding" projects made in Python which aren't
yet ready to be released or even used to do some good ol' livecoding;
sometimes I play with SC and the rest of the tools available. And as
many of the list members I really enjoy listening/watching livecoding.

Saludos,
Mauro

--
2B82 A38D 1BA5 847A A74D 6C34 6AB7 9ED6 C8FD F9C1