Re: [livecode] live coding

From: kijjasak triyanond <kijjaz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 15:18:10 +0700

I'm kijjaz - 30 - from Thailand. I'm now mainly producing/making pop music
albums with my band/group (actually more like a musician community) named
Monotone Group & also developing new artists.

I've been into programming since I was young, and lately I've been combining
that with music after I find out about programming languages for music:
Csound, ChucK, Puredata, Supercollider, etc.

I've been live-coding a bit in some electronic/experimental indie concerts
in Thailand. (Was live-coded for visual once with Fluxus.) I've been
spreading the aesthetics of electronic music & also open-source software &
music/visual programming environments in Thailand.

I'm still quite a newbie in this area and still haven't developed far coz
now I'm much more busy with my music production works.

Now I'm wanting to really start learning Supercollider especially for
live-coding & for jamming with other media artists.

Hope to catch up more with you all. I love this community. & Take care.

- kijjaz