Re: [livecode] Text

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 18:58:27 +0100

Hey Thor,

On 20 November 2010 14:18, thor <th.list_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> But there must be certain problems in this, in the sense of cluttering and
> wanting to
> do stuff in the same space.
> Do you have to go into the 3rd dimension? Or
> create groups?

Yes, you could zoom in like in prezi I guess. But then forcing you to
keep a program within a single screen is a good constraint for
creative work I think, it's nice to see everything. I want a way of
naming a subgraph and reusing it elsewhere though, and a lot of other
stuff on my TODO list, but not much time at the moment :/

> What is the colour coding of the lines, by the way?

That's the types, so green-white-red stripe from 'every' shows it is a
function that takes an integer n, a function f and a collection c, and
applies f to c every nth repetition.

Orange is a string, yellow is an OSC parameter, and pink is an OSC message.

Cheers

http://yaxu.org/