Re: [livecode] Text

From: thor <th.list_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 13:18:35 +0000

wow, congrats. This is very interesting.

This, in a way, is more "graphical programming" than Pd due to it
actually considering spatiality.
But there must be certain problems in this, in the sense of cluttering
and wanting to
do stuff in the same space. Do you have to go into the 3rd dimension?
Or create groups?

What is the colour coding of the lines, by the way?

Thor