Re: [livecode] vsxu

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 16:17:45 +0200

Alex;

Yes I found vsku while looking for a framework to base visual
> programming experiments on.

Out of curiosity; why not simply Fluxus? In Fluxus it's quite easy to
execute code that's somehow represented in the 3d scene to the scene itself.
Once I figured out how to print text to the scene making this text editable
and executable only to a single kB of code. That was a bit of a shock to me;
it was a very basic experiment and we *know* that scheme can run strings as
code but to see it with my own eyes was still a bit of a revelation.

Maybe you simply want to keep the diversity of systems in Slub?

Yours,
Kas.