Re: [livecode] new game?

From: Evan Hanson <vnhnsn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 16:09:02 -0500

> yet it also encourages creativity over just "fat beats"

I think the proper term is "phat" beats ;-)

This is interesting. I can imagine a game where an idea is chosen and
participants (or contenders, depending on your attitude re:
competition) are given a set amount of time to construct their
representation of it, in the blind of the other players. Then, after
the time is up, the entries are made public and you can see the
directions people took with the original idea. A video-conference
format with spectators and live streams would be ideal... Hmm...

Anyway, first post, nice to meet you all. I've been a lurker for a
while, but it's tough to stay silent when Legos are a point of
conversation :-)

Evan