Re: [livecode] generating random MIDI events

From: Josh Lawrence <hardbop200_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:50:08 -0600

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 12:46 PM, evan.raskob [lists]
<lists_at_lowfrequency.org> wrote:
> Who gives a s*** about MIDI these days? Are we stuck in some old dystopian

oh man... :)

yea, what Kassen said - hardware synths.

> If you really want MIDI, just use OSC->Pd->MIDI.  Then get out your
> dinosaur-bone club and start hunting for wooly mammoths for dinner.
> Jesus Christ.

ok, I know you're just having fun, but now that you've brought it up,
I'm forced to ask you: how would you generate osc messages? maybe I
can just feed pd with the osc and convert it to midi and...

crap, this is getting confusing...and HARD! :)

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com