Re: [livecode] generating random MIDI events

From: evan.raskob [lists] <lists_at_lowfrequency.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 18:46:16 +0000

OSC, baby.

Who gives a s*** about MIDI these days? Are we stuck in some old
dystopian future-past version of Blade Runner where all colors are a
runny sepia, Harrison Ford is eternally young, and electronic cabling
connects via metal fronds approching horse-tranquilizer-size that snap
like the Fonz when engaged ??

If you really want MIDI, just use OSC->Pd->MIDI. Then get out your
dinosaur-bone club and start hunting for wooly mammoths for dinner.

Jesus Christ.

Love,
Evan

PS: Just winding you up, mate ;)