Re: [livecode] al jazari in flash

From: <tom_at_nullpointer.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 19:33:23 +0000

This is cool,

Reminded me of Pete Cookes Tower of Babel game back in the 90s

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_Of_Babel_%28computer_game%29

You had to program the robots in that often to all run at once so you
had to work out how to move/pause them so they were in the right places
at the right times in order to open doors for each other etc.

Tom Betts
www.nullpointer.co.uk
www.odessadesign.co.uk