Re: [livecode] Live coding survey - please respond!

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:10:24 +0100

The survey data are here:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Av7TRimVCqsZdFZMVDNmYzlES1ZoVDAyUUFROWRRV0E&hl=en_GB

Two people asked not to be released under a CC license, so their
answers are removed from this sheet.

2009/9/17 Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>:
> I did think that the second question should perhaps make it more clear that
> this is about instruments aside from livecoding, not ones used within it
> (for example in emulated form) and found it a bit odd that it didn't cover
> either traditional computer-based ones or hardware-based electronic
> instruments.

Yes I didn't think that through properly, good point. I think the
results already suggest that live coders generally have a broad
musical background -- 71% said they'd used one of the listed
instruments, although a rephrasing of the question would probably have
turned up a much higher number.

http://yaxu.org/