Re: [livecode] Live coding survey - please respond!

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 17:31:03 +0200

I took it and didn't notice anything in the interface that limited my
choices so it's fine with me.

I did think that the second question should perhaps make it more clear that
this is about instruments aside from livecoding, not ones used within it
(for example in emulated form) and found it a bit odd that it didn't cover
either traditional computer-based ones or hardware-based electronic
instruments.