Re: [livecode] pubcode2 tonight in London, 5th August 2009

From: evan.raskob [lists] <lists_at_lowfrequency.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 18:41:48 +0100

Kassen: nice one, bringing the Neuremberg defense into the
conversation... yes I do have a sense of humor, and a dark one at
times, but really, did you have to casually bring Nazism into it?
I'm not demanding an apology or anything like that, only asking, for
the sake of us all, not to lightly take the conversation of giving
people light-hearted instructions into the realm of bureaucratic mass-
slaughter unless we *really* want to go there. And I vote emphatic
no on that one.

Alex: where can we find these videos? Searched ABC's website and
found nothing. I want proof for future generations that when
livecoding finally becomes the rage and displaces skinny jeans and
ironic comedians with bad hair that I WAS THERE FIRST.

Cheers
Evan

On Aug 7, 2009, at 12:05 PM, Kassen wrote:

> To be fair, click nilson carried out all these crimes, yeeking just
> algorithmically incited them.
>

> Ah the Neuremberg defence, maybe we need a variation of that too;
> "I did give the orders but wasn't sure what the orders I gave would
> come down to in practice but couldn't contain my curiosity".
>
> To be clear, BTW, there was this mid-late 90's collective doing
> glitchy noise/ pluderfonics/ sonological madness called "Trash" and
> one "Yee King" was credited with some compositions on their
> compilations.
>
> :-)
> Kas.

Evan Raskob