Re: [livecode] google summer of code

From: gabor papp <gabor.lists_at_mndl.hu>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 15:28:11 +0100

> The question is do any supercollider/chuck/fluxus people have some ideas
> to contribute and the time to do so? It's kind of all or nothing I
> think.
i'm in for fluxus. i don't have much time these days, but i think it's
really important to apply. we have a list of planned tasks for fluxus
here: http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?group=fluxus
most of them are probably not big enough for a student project, but they
 can be used as a basis. some of them can fit better like improving the
audio system to have more than 16 fft bins, and to add beat detection.

best,
gabor