Re: [livecode] google summer of code

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 12:28:48 +0000

Thanks for the PD pointers Thor and Fredrik.

Yes it seems google wanted to support PD but they had too long a list of
ideas and none of them were fully fleshed out. So we should aim for a
few, fully fleshed ideas if we're going to go for that.

I think the PD people are in the flow and have a very good chance on
their own and wouldn't have much to gain from joining with us.

The question is do any supercollider/chuck/fluxus people have some ideas
to contribute and the time to do so? It's kind of all or nothing I
think.

cheers

alex