Re: [livecode] google summer of code

From: thor <th.list_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 12:06:17 +0000

Hi Alex

I'd love to participate, but I'm too busy these weeks to be of any
substantial help with the proposal.

Hans submitted a proposal for Pd last summer and it
was not accepted. I read a mail where it seemed, like Nick points out,
that there is some considerable bureaucratic overhead involved.

http://puredata.info/dev/summer-of-code/GoogleSummerOfCodeIdeas/
http://puredata.info/dev/summer-of-code/GSoCOrganizationApp2009

You can read the feedback from Google if you dig the Pd mailing lists.

Good luck
thor