Re: [livecode] Livecoding in The Hague - Monday, December 22

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 04:21:53 +0100

Some bad news on this topic; I just spoke with Rob (who owns the Zoom that
this was recorded on) and it turns out that the recordings of this night are
basically unusable as the Zoom's mic picked up too much of the audience
relative to the music.

I'm sorry about this; even if I do like the "temporary art" aspect to
livecoding I also enjoy a good download and it would've been nice to send
something back for once. Next time we'll be sure to use a line-out.

Yours,
Kas.