Re: [livecode] pico projectors

From: Sylvain <artheist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 21:54:06 +0100

Hi Vilson,

There is a pretty decent list on this webpage :
<www.picoprojecteurs.com/category/tous-les-pico>
It's in french, but you can retrieve the models names, and google will
do the job.
There are two pages, so click on "Anciens Articles" at the bottom the
get the rest of the list.
I don't know if all of these are already marketed or just prototypes but
the cheapest one on the market currently is the Aiptek V10 (not on the
list above, btw ...)

Best

Sylvain