[livecode] Informal survey : which soft for livecoding ? (Please read ! )

From: Sylvain <artheist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 21:33:13 +0100

Hi everyone,

This is not part of any serious survey, just a little curiosity from
myself. I would just like to know which software livecoders use for
livecoding.
I suspect SC/Jitlib and Chuck are the most commons, but who knows ?
(someone told me he saw someone livecoding in Haskell ...).
So this would only take who 2 minutes to answer theses simple questions :
1 - Which software (or language) do you use for livecoding ? (if
several, ranked by preference plz)
2 - Which software (or language) did you ever try for livecoding ?

There's a last question for the list manager (I don't know who (s)he is
) : how many people are registered to livecode list ? (appoximately)

I'll try to compulse the results when there would be enough answers and
let's begin with myself :
1 - SuperCollider/JITLib
2 - Chuck/Audicle, Impromptu

Thanks in advance