Re: [livecode] [Fwd: Re: livecoding at piksel]

From: alejo duque <alejo.duque_at_europeangraduateschool.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 11:07:55 +0100

one screenshot for this thread:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/alejoduque/3091638687/sizes/o/

a "realtime" performance, not just on your code but on the IRC
interaction that along with the screencast, all gave it all a complete
unique dimension to the so called listening experience.

i will add this to the Networked Music Timeline ;)

for the record it will be nice to know what hardware you used.. since
gstreamer, your code = the sound and irc where all in one..
/a