[livecode] pico projectors

From: Click Nilson <clicksonnil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 08:22:38 +0000

Someone demoed a £250 pico projector to me last Friday night; seemed
quite impressive, and what an easy device to carry around!

Anyone own one already and even using one for performance? Would get
around problems with venues not having projection, give or take need
for projection surfaces.

I'd also like to use live speech recognition and translation and
project my own surtitles on my forehead in another language.

best,
CN