Re: [livecode] IRC+livecode?

From: Laurens van der Wee <l.vanderwee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 13:43:20 +0200

Than did it, yes. But he used a speech library rather than a
synthesis algorithm. It was actually on the ICMC this year: a certain
number of clients, able of typing in text which was then send to an
engine, local on every machine, automatically downloaded by the
software, which did the speech.
I did not do this myself, so I might be wrong on some points here.
All patched together in Max/MSP, by the way, using a Java-based
network thingie.

I'll forward this mail to the man himself.

laurens.

l.vanderwee_at_gmail.com
laurens_at_appelsenperen.org
(+31) 646 11 30 20