Re: [livecode] aa-cell recording

From: Andrew Sorensen <andrew_at_moso.com.au>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 09:06:06 +1000

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the feedback. Actually, we ended up purchasing a couple of
DI's and all our problems went away :)

FYI Backyard Soiree's, a new series of headphone recitals (Brisbane,
Australia), ran a night of live coding earlier this week. We recorded
the performances and I'll try to put them online in the next day or two.

Cheers,
Andrew.