[livecode] live-patching workshop ideas

From: evan.raskob [lists] <lists_at_lowfrequency.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 19:28:17 +0100

Hey y'all

I'm looking for ideas for the live-patching workshop, to be given at
dorkcamp (http://dorkbotlondon.org/camp08/) - example PD or Max
patches, diagrams, ideas for musical (or non-musical?) instruments
are all great! The basic premise is - livecoding using humans and
simple "actions" that they can perform. Sort of like PD if everyone
became objects and used real cords as patch cords.

See http://dorkbotlondon.org/wiki/index.php/
Human_Patching_Live_Coding for some details from before - we also did
this at Openlab4 earlier this year.

Cheers
Evan