Re: [livecode] Application for TOPLAP seal of approval.

From: luc van Weelden <luc.vanweelden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 01:57:47 +0200

so what your saying is, you want me to do crazy dance moves in a funny suite
during your coding performance at the today's art festival!? oke, i can
bring my Fristi dancemat with me for you to hack on stage.
http://www.jetix.nl/localise/fristi_dancemat/fristi.html

and then you'll let me have the cyborg body??

luc