Re: [livecode] livecoding at ICMC - update

From: Matthew Yee-King <lists_at_yeeking.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 12:38:06 +0100

Hello list

Just to keep you up to date:

1. A guy called Ajay Kapur has been in touch. He wants to put on a
unofficial ICMC Indian Electronic music night and we have discussed
joining forces.

2. We have a concrete fix on a venue now - http://www. blackboxbelfast.
com/. It is available Mon 25th or Weds 27th. Looks like the best day to
do it is Monday 25th as Weds 27th is the banquet.

All emails attached...

If no-one objects, I will book the venue for Monday 25th and join forces
with Ajay, which will make for some interesting music and a larger
audience.

best

Matthew

-----------
Dear Ajay

Here's the latest info from my man in Belfast:

-----------

Hi Matthew,
Think I've found the best possible venue for this, a new venue in the
Cathedral Quarter of belfast

http://www. blackboxbelfast. com/

They have a front room that holds maybe 100 people, projector and screen
included in the booking fee (£100). It's available on the 25th or 27th,
have you any preference? Let me know and i'll get it confirmed.
What do you think is needed promotion-wise? Do you want to make a poster
for the event? Is the core audience gonna be SARC related people do you
think?
Cheers
Barry.

-------

It's only available Monday and Weds, so if Weds is the banquet, Monday
is the day if we want to do it there.

Does anyone have opinions on this one? My point of view is - let's go
for Monday at this venue as it seems pretty concrete+pro and let's split
the £100 booking fee...

cheers

Matthew