Re: [livecode] chucK n00bie asks a potentially dumb question

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 18:17:51 +0100

Hi Kassen,

are you the same Kassen who is playing this coming Friday in the Todays Art
festival in the Hague? We're all going to be in town for the SuperCollider
symposium. You have a fun programme note if so, but I'm not sure you'll be
doing any live coding from what I read there...

Adrian of course is playing in the Saturday SC event in a week's time...

best,
Nick

--On 14 September 2007 14:31:24 +0200 Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>