Re: [livecode] livecoding in london, ICMC and live patching

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 16:42:04 +0100

On Wed, 2007-09-05 at 16:15 +0100, Matthew Yee-King wrote:
> I'm well up for that! I'm off to a conference next week, back on the
> 14th. I've been doing some livecoding practise as well. Anyone else in
> London in the second half of Sept and interested in this? I'll look into
> a possible venue.

Yep I'm up for it. I'm secretly getting some TOPLAP stickers done, I
should have them by then.

BTW I understand there were a couple of livecoding papers at ICMC, are
they available for general consumption?

Evan Raskob ran a live patching workshop at a dorkbot camp last weekend.
It worked well. People wore instructions around their necks and pulled
on bungee cords to pass messages around. We managed some fun
polyrhythms.
  http://flickr.com/photos/94101414_at_N00/1330089938/

There was also a mole taxidermy workshop where moles were turned into
theramins, so be careful clicking around the photos...

cheers

alex