Re: [livecode] full slate live coding

From: Andrew Brown <a.brown_at_qut.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 20:07:33 +1000

Another way of looking at the "breakpoint" version is as a relay event,
where person 1 builds up a code base, passes over to person 2 who
deconstructs it down to a minimal amount, passes to person 3 who builds up,
etc.... Events could include 4x4 mixed medley - and other swimming
metaphors. Live coding team sports : )

Cheers,

Andrew B