Re: [livecode] livecoding localised code display

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 15:52:33 +0100

local displays are good, though the gestures don't scale up in the same way
to distant observers I guess.

the hub coded with the audience able to wander around their terminals

I heard a report of someone live coding to a monitor positioned near them,
or even placed in the centre of the audience while they sat on stage, and
we've discussed it on this list in the past, but I don't remember who did
what...

I had to turn my laptop to the audience after (mentioning no names) messed
up the dual projection of Nic vs Nick at NIME and crashed (mentioning no
particular commonly used program). But the screen is too small even for
people right near the stage I think.

best,
Nick

--On 3 September 2007 11:22:04 +0100 Matthew Yee-King <lists_at_yeeking.net>