Re: [livecode] nomic and livecoding?

From: Julian Rohrhuber <rohrhuber_at_uni-hamburg.de>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:29:46 +0200

interesting, I hadn't heard of this. The connection is appropriate to
a ceratin degree, I think. Live coding was from the very beginning
very much about communication by rule changes. The only major
difference maybe is that in live coding the sound (or the image)
crosses the level of text. Of course there are examples of live
coding of text, and, of course live coding of code.

--
.