Re: [livecode] more livecoding movies

From: douglas edric stanley <destanley_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 21:52:43 +0200

>I've "youtubed" a load of old livecoding movies here:
>http://www.pawfal.org/dave/movies.html

Cool selection. I have an old program that's
quite similar to some of these you might be
interested in. It's so old I'd forgotten to
YouTube it, so I just posted it:

http://www.abstractmachine.net/thesis/software.php?name=trane

I'll be doing a redux some time later this year (because Shockwave is lame).
--
/*
// Douglas Edric Stanley