Re: [livecode] aa-cell recording

From: Fredrik Olofsson <f_at_fredrikolofsson.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 15:24:30 +0100

> Yeah. We audio capture inside Impromptu so no keyboard sounds (or
> audience for that matter) We might have to mic up the keyboards
> and route them into Impromptu so the click/clacks get captured as
> well. Or we could use sampled sounds and trigger from the keyboard
> as normal audio events inside Impromptu - sample some huge old
> monster of a typewriter :)

hehe, a sampled old typwriter would be fun. but perhaps leave out
the 'pling'? entering amy's domain there.

i just tried with a tiny piezo attached to my keyboard - as a contact
mic. went via a mixer directly into my laptop and that sounded
pretty good already. it also picked up some harddisk rattle. i
livecoded a delay in sc and got this strange longwinded feedback.
might use this sometime. though i should get a good sounding
oldskool pc keyboard first. my laptop keys sounds a bit thin.

> Funny, being brought up on a trumpet the whole musicians using
> electrical power thing just sort of skipped me by :)

yea, i know exactly.
_f

   #|
      fredrikolofsson.com klippav.org musicalfieldsforever.com