[livecode] aa-cell recording

From: Andrew Sorensen <andrew_at_moso.com.au>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 15:45:28 +1000

Hi all,

aa-cell were hoping to record our recent gig. Unfortunately, for
various reasons this didn't happen**.

However, we did record one of our rehearsals which I have uploaded to
the impromptu website. You can download an mp3 of "Bowerbird" from
http://impromptu.moso.com.au/gallery.html. The picture next to the
download is from the gig.

We have several more gigs coming up over the coming months and will
endevour to do a video recording of at least one of these. Our more
ambitious goal is to screen capture, video capture and audio capture
a performance and then try to reassemble on DVD. Not sure when we're
likely to get around to this though ;)

Cheers,
Andrew.S.

** Have other live programmers experienced audio problems when using
video projectors (earthing problems/ground loop etc.) Seems to be an
ongoing problem for aa-cell - not sure what we're doing wrong. We
seem to end up with really noisy signal as soon as we start
projecting - obviously highly undesirable!! The problem is
exacerbated by the fact that we rarely use the same projector twice
and often have very little setup time or control over the performance
space. Any suggestions/thoughts greatly appreciated.