Re: [livecode] livecoding with a bp2-alike thing

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 13:44:51 +0000

On Mon, 2006-11-27 at 14:12 +0100, Julian Rohrhuber wrote:
> of yourse that's also not too hard if you simply
> create lots of synths, it will definitely glitch

Aha - thanks! I will play with this

> Many of the JITLib classes extend this scheme.
> You can do livecoding with l-systems, e.g. using
> Plsys:
> http://swiki.hfbk-hamburg.de:8888/MusicTechnology/727

Nice, it seems a really great structure to build stuff around, I wonder
what the history of it is, whether it was inspired from other
languages/systems or imagined afresh for supercollider.

> PS fredrik has a glitch ugen, called Slub, but i
> suppose you know that already..

Yes, I think that's based on the excellent glitches Ade's MSG synth made
running on my old LS400 laptop.

alex