Re: [livecode] book

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 21:19:10 +0100

On Thu, 2006-09-14 at 21:46 +0200, Julian Rohrhuber wrote:
> good idea!
> we'll see what we can do. (maybe a changing grammars II)?

I am talking with Jim Prevett of Access Space in Sheffield, they are
looking at getting some funding for a toplap event, will know in a month
or two. I talked about this with Nick, I'm not sure if I've mentioned
it here (I thought I had, sorry if not). It could be changing grammars
II if you 're up for that. Anyway once we hear about the funding we can
start talking about what we should do. We should do something whether
we have funding or not.

alex