Re: [livecode] book

From: t.t. <tonetext_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 08:51:10 +0200

hi nick and livers

again, the digital art weeks will put some effort into creating a
space and platform
for live-coding next year. we have not put out the calls yet, but any
suggstions are welcome.

this years activities included three lectures and performance from
known live coders.

i think doing a World Live Coding Contest" in the famous Cabaret
Voltaire would be
more than approriate fun.

for info see:

www,digitalartweeks.ethz.ch