Re: [livecode] Doug Stanley interview

From: DJ Fadereu <fadereu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 13:22:59 +0400

>Is there a problem when someone presses a small key and a huge sound
comes out?

I can't argue with a Genesis story now, can I? Heh!

>code as a thoroughly human thing (and that (computer)
 languages are utterly designed for humans, not computers).

What I'm interested is a computing language other than mathematics
that allows human beings to "compute" any number
of abstract transformations. And this computation would
happen with the help of vocal sounds. That would surely
close the gap betwen music and spoken language.

--
http://rohitgupta.xwiki.com