Re: [livecode] Doug Stanley interview

From: Julian Rohrhuber <rohrhuber_at_uni-hamburg.de>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 12:53:34 +0200

>yes, outside of live-coding itself, which does not really
>exist, because think + type + compile + run is a not real time
>sport, really. often i think, it might be better to term it
>a new form interfacing.

Interfacing is slightly problematic, as it is full of assumptions
that live coding tries to weaken (talking about environments is a
good way to avoid this I think). I tend to use the term interactive
programming as the non-stage artistic or scientific paradigm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interactive_programming

--
.