[livecode] Io and OSC (was Re: more new members)

From: Steve McConville <mcconville.steve_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:08:42 +0100

> Well seeing as Io comes with socket support out of the box a
> rudimentary OSC implementation shouldn't be too taxing. Mind you, I'm
> not comfortable enough with the language yet to do so.

I was thinking more along the lines of writing a binding for an
existing OSC Kit- Io is reputed to be very easy to embed C in and the
language developers encourage this (for speed and size reasons),
unlike the 'keep it all in the VM' world. This is something that's
also on my list of things to do if I get comfortable with the code and
make enough time.

--
steev();
http://www.ruccas.org/index.php?Mal-0x